Frequently Used FormsThis section of the website lists all of the Liquor Control Commission's forms that are currently on-line and which may be filled out, printed and mailed or submitted online.
Liquor License Application Requirements
The Applicant must supply all information required in its final form before any application is considered for licensing.
Printable version of this form [516 KB PDF File]
Liquor License Application Form March 2014
In addition to the Application for a Liquor License, the applicant must supply all of the information required in its final form before any application can be considered.
Printable version of this form [93 KB PDF File]
Application for Marketing Program
Printable version of this form [44 KB PDF File]
Caterer's License Notice of Location
Printable version of this form [233 KB PDF File]
Underage Entertainer Permission Request
This form must received at the PEI Liquor Control Commission at least one week in advance of the event. You can complete it online and mail or fax it to the PEILCC.
Printable version of this form [45 KB PDF File]
- Liquor License Application Requirements [PDF 18.18kb]
- Wine Festival Listing Application [PDF 26.06kb]
- Wine Festival Registration Form [PDF 16.83kb]
- Special Occasion Permit Application [PDF 17.17kb]
- Application Form April 2014 [PDF 60.34kb]
- Application for Scientific - Manufacturing Permit [PDF 38.49kb]