Canadian Association of Liquor JurisdictionsThe Canadian Association of Liquor Jurisdictions (CALJ) represents 13 Canadian liquor jurisdictions and provides a national forum for provincial and territorial liquor jurisdictions to share ideas and address issues of common concern.
On September 23, 2005, CALJ launched its national liquor retailing web site, www.calj.org, which will allow people to see the work that is being done on a national scale to address issues and provide links to each jurisdiction for a more local perspective.
Visitors to the site will find information on CALJ and its members, as well as a brief overview of each jurisdiction and a link to their web site. Links are also provided to other Canadian, American and international groups and associations involved in liquor issues, as well as those agencies involved in liquor regulatory activities in Canada.
The CALJ site also includes a publications section containing articles of interest on alcohol issues in Canada, as well as national standards for acceptable product packaging. Visitors will also find news bulletins on Canadian information and events, as well as news headlines from around the world.
Contact: Rowland Dunning Executive Director (416) 780-1851 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CALJ Website
- Nunavut Liquor Commission
- Northwest Territories Liquor Commission
- Newfoundland Liquor Corporation
- Yukon Liquor Corporation
- Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority
- Societe des alcools du Quebec
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario
- Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation
- Manitoba Liquor Control Commission
- Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission
- NB Liquor
- B.C. Liquor Control Commission