Social ResponsibilityThe Prince Edward Island Liquor Control Commission is proud to participate in a number of initiatives that promote responsible use of alcoholic beverages. In addition, the PEILCC partners with a number of organizations to raise funds as part of its commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility.
For more information on the PEILCC’s work in this area please access the following links.
- Responsible Beverage Service Program+
- Check 25 Program+
- Check 30 Program+
- Low-Risk Drinking Guidelines+
- HOST - PEILCC's Guide for Responsible Entertaining+
- Date Rape Drug Awareness Program+
- Island Rivers Worth Protecting+
- Paper Hearts Campaign+
- Red Cross PEI+
- At Cash Donation Program+
- Daffodil Pin Campaign+