- The holder of a dining room license may apply for a lounge License.
- A lounge license authorizes the licensee to purchase liquor from the Commission and to sell the liquor so purchased by the glass and beer and wine by the glass or open bottle, with or without meals, to persons who are not disqualified under this Act or these regulations, form consumption and only in the licensed lounge or other areas licensed by the Commission.
- The holder of a lounge license shall not permit any person under the age of nineteen years to enter the licensed premises during the hours liquor is being consumed except as allowed by regulation.
- A lounge licensee shall pay an annual fee of two hundred and fifty ($250.00) dollars.
- A two hundred ($200.00) dollar non- refundable application fee must accompany all applications.
Application for Liquor License